Our client is currently hiring a Sr. EHS Lead for one of our their mayor projects.
Do you have relevant experience in the pharmaceutical market with a passion for safely realizing production processes?
You will report to the EHS Manager. On a daily basis you will be in close contact with the Construction Manager. Further you will work on our client site for a specific project on a full-time basis. You will be responsible for ensuring that the project will be constructed in line with all relevant
EHS regulations. Activities include: Contractors Method statement review, carrying out and document Site safety inspections and audits, internally and with our client, attendance at client safety meetings, randomly checking permits, method statements, safe plan of action and incident investigation.
The EHS lead has a key role in our project and should possess, besides technical skills, excellent interpersonal skills. You must have a proven track record of successful teambuilding, demonstrate leadership skills and strong in conflict resolution.
We expect you to address safety issues in a respectful manner, while enforcing safety regulations.
- Ensuring safe delivery of the construction;
- A key role in creating and maintaining a positive safety culture on the project;
- Fullfilling the role of V&G coordinator during construction phase;
- Keeping all safety documentation up to date (V&G plan etc)
- Setting up the Client safety induction;
- Ensure that waste management is properly controlled in particular with regard to hazardous waste disposal by the construction contractors. Ensure compliance with legislation.
- Carry out monthly HSES audits of construction contractors.
- Supervise (where required) and monitor security arrangements at the site entrance, exit and at the workplace to ensure compliance with security arrangements.
- Establish a programme of HSES audits and inspections.
- Contractors Method statement review;
- Carry out and document Site safety inspections and audits internally and with client;
- Attendance at client safety meetings;
- Randomly checking permits, method statements, safe plan of action;
- Work with contractors and project managers on escalated issues;
- Collection of safety statistics;
- Incident investigation.