Growth means new projects. And new projects must be managed with excellent communicative and time management skills.
Have you managed many different projects with certain multidisciplinary responsibilities?
In your role of Project Manager Automation, you have the following responsibilities within the project team:
- You are the contact person for our customers, suppliers and subcontractors.
- You manage and monitor the planning, budget, resources and quality of multiple projects.
- You control and manage the project scope. You monitor the concepts and functionality.
- You always create and develop the best fitting solution for your customer.
- You share ideas and work together with other Project Managers within our company.
- You monitor the different test phases within your project.
- You determine the risks in the project and take measures where necessary.
- You coach and motivate your project team with the aim of achieving excellent results together with your team.