The Business Unit Manager leads the Operations department in the location. He/she will be responsible for the achievement of the production targets, continuously improve the production systems and processes, and determine the long-term strategy for the department. Off course you are responsible as a Business Unit Manager for the development of the team and motivating, coaching and development of the employees in the department.
The activities are very dynamic and varied. We are looking for a strong inspirational leader, who likes challenges, who doesn’t avoid problems and enjoys coaching of our employees.
- Accountable for output according to production targets in a safe and GMP compliant manner
- Serves as a role model for Credo, Safety, Quality and lean principles
- Development of long term strategy for Operations
- Identifies and develops talent through coaching. Appreciates differences and turns this into value for the team
- Encourages and supports continuous improvements. Sponsor of (technical) projects: provides direction, coaching and support
- Accountable for compliance and alignment with financial agenda and calendars for business -planning, budget and financial reporting
- Active participation in medical device network: sharing and deployment of best practices. The job holder is a -convincing representative for the site
- Deputy for Plant Manager