This pharmaceutical division is committed to introducing, manufacturing and finalizing new clinical research products to solve today's key medical needs in oncology, immunology, dermatology and many other fields. We bring innovative products, services and solutions to people around the world and strive to empower them through awareness raising and access to quality care. We are a “bridge” between the operation and the project team in order to implement practical solutions, which you contribute to in this role as New Product Introduction Process Specialist.
- Ensure that the New Product Implementation (NPI) is correctly introduced to Operations;
- Implement improvements within your department and area of responsibility;
- Support and supervise all activities related to production and export of new products (NPI), processes and technologies;
- Create and train (Sr) Operators in the shift for new processes and technologies;
- Support and give advice in translating new processes from day shift specialists to the workplace (matters such as smooth workflow, ergonomics, safety, efficiency, practical feasibility);
- Write, adapt and review instructions / procedures / work instructions related to new processes, products (NPI).