TailorMinds is coming to South Africa
We are keen to meet qualified and motivated technical specialists in the pharmaceutical industry who are interested to work and live in the Netherlands. There are 50 meeting spots available, so sign up now.
Do you have:
- Education, training or experience from Bachelor level onwards
- Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Technology, Biotechnology, Electrical or Automation
- 3 years onwards of relevant work experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- With end-client, consultancy and/or engineering companies.
- Good verbal command of Afrikaans is an advantage.
- CQV or CSV
- Project (Construction) management and engineering
- Process and Mechanical engineering
- Maintenance and Reliability engineering
- Electrical and Automation engineering
- QA, QC, RA or Supply Chain
- Design and CAD engineering
Manage your expectations before signing up
- Incoming motivation letters and cv’s will be evaluated by TailorMinds
- We will make a shortlist for the people who will be invited in Port Elizabeth and send personal invitations to schedule the live meeting.
- People who are not invited with a cv that matches the general profile might be invited for an individual online meeting later.
- If you get an invitation for a live or online meeting, you will also be invited for a Webinar that we will organise through Zoom in October.
- TailorMinds is a small specialised company, if we offer a contract we will also offer proper guidance and emigration support. Currently we can handle 3 emigrations per month within quality standards.
Sign up form
Fill in this sign up form, and meet us for opportunities in The Netherlands.